Regular Part Time - ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES AIDE
Posted on: Jul 12th 2018
Job Number: 1187
Application Deadline: Jul 31st 2018
REGULAR PART TIME ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES AIDE
- Grade 12 education preferred or equivalent as recognized by the Province on Ontario, Ministry of EducatioN
- Previous experience in a related role.
- Experience in a Healthcare Environment would be an asset
- Knowledgeable in Universal Body Substance precautions
- Able to follow oral and written instructions, working independently
- Excellent Customer Service
- Displays and participates in Team concept
- Excellent Communication, Interpersonal and Organizational Skills
- Ability to prioritize workloads and manage stressful work environments
- Must be able to meet Physical Demands Analysis
Shifts: All Shifts
Please submit resume in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring that the position title and your full name is in the subject line of your email.
Stevenson is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (‘AODA’). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources at (705) 435-3377 ext 3354.