TEMPORARY REGULAR PART-TIME - MEDICAL LAB TECHNOLOGIST (MLT)
Laboratory Services - (Will continue indefinitely with re-assessment at end of Dec 2019)
• Certified Medical Laboratory Technologist (MLT) required
• Licensed with the College of Medical Laboratory Technologists of Ontario (CMLTO)
• ART or Bachelor’s degree in medical laboratory technology or an area of science an asset
• 2 years work experience in clinical laboratory preferred
• Demonstrates excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated commitment to customer service and dedication to team concept
The successful candidate must be available to work days, nights (12 hour shifts) evenings (8 hour shift) and weekends.
Please submit resume in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring that the position title and your full name are in the subject line of your email.
Stevenson is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (‘AODA’). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources at (705) 435-3377 ext 3354.