Casual Crisis Worker - MENTAL HEALTH PROGRAM
Posted on: Mar 7th 2019
Job Number: 1293
Application Deadline: Mar 22nd 2019
Applicants are invited to apply for the position of casual part time Mental Health Crisis Worker working at the Mary McGill Community Mental Health Centre.
- Masters in Social Work (MSW), Masters in Counseling Psychology (MA), Registered Nurse (RN) with 5 years Mental Health Counseling experience.
- Demonstrated excellence in clinical practice and academically prepared and experienced in the area of crisis intervention, assessment and counseling using Brief Therapy models, CBT and Mindfulness informed therapies.
- Three to five years’ experience working in a hospital-based Mental Health setting.
- Registered as a Member with the Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Services Worker or the Ontario College of Nurses or other appropriate regulatory body.
- Demonstrated excellence in communication skills and inter professional team work.
- Able to practice from Stevenson Memorial Hospital’s professional and organizational core competencies.
- Role models both professional and organizational core competencies.
Please submit resume in word format to email@example.com ensuring that the position title and your full name are in the subject line of your email.
Stevenson is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (‘AODA’). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources at (705) 435-3377 ext 3354.