Patient Connect is an online tool that gives patients and families 24/7 access to their healthcare information.
With Patient Connect, you can view:
- Upcoming appointments
- Laboratory test results and diagnostic imaging reports
- Healthcare provider notes
- Visit history information
To enroll in the Patient Connect portal:
- Obtain a brochure and consent form from Registration.
- Complete the form and place it in the secure drop box (Stevenson lobby).
- The Health Information Management Department will process your form.
- An email will be sent to the same address that you entered on the consent form. Follow the link to create your unique user login ID and password to complete enrollment
To print the Patient Connect consent form, please access them below:
Consent Form Consent Form - Proxy (for access to another adult's health information or minor child's health information).
If you are filling out the form at home, please bring it in to the Health Information Department and register for Patient Connect. There is a validation process and you will need two pieces of identification (one piece of ID must be a photo ID).
The Health Information Department is located on the basement level of the hospital. Follow the signs to Health Information. The office is open from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday to Friday (closed on statutory holidays).
Already signed up?
Click here to log on to your Patient Connect account.
To access Patient Connect from your mobile device:
- Download the free MEDITECH MHealth app from the Apple Store or Google Play
- Once installed, open the MEDITECH MHealth app
- A pop-up message requesting access to your location services appears. Select ‘yes’
- Make sure the location services in your device settings is set to on
- Click on the MEDITECH MHealth app and click on Patient Connect
- Enter your user ID and password to login
From the home screen menu you can access your health information