Applicants are invited to apply for the positions of casual part-time RN in OBS.
• Current Ontario Certificate of Competence
• 5 years current Labour & Delivery experience including continuous epidural infusions
• Cross obstetrical experience including labour and delivery, ante and post partum and neonatal
• Certificate in Fetal Monitoring
• Certificate in Neonatal Resuscitation
• BCLS certified
• Advanced education in breast feeding
• Good assessment skills
• I.V. skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Candidates must be able to work extended tours, all shifts and weekends when required.
Please submit resume in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring that the position title and your full name are in the subject line of your email.
Stevenson is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (‘AODA’). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources at (705) 435-3377 ext 3354.