Temporary Regular Part Time HIS Coder
Applicants are invited to apply for the temporary regular part time position of Coder in the Health Records Department.
• Must be a graduate of a recognized Health Information Services Program
• Excellent knowledge of ICD-10 Coding system required.
• Experience with current coding practices and computerized abstracting is required.
• Membership in good standing with Canadian Health Information Management Association and/or Ontario Health Information Management Association is an asset.
• Knowledge of 3M Abstracting and Codefinder is an asset.
Please submit resume in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring that the position title is in the subject line of your email.
Stevenson is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (‘AODA’). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources at (705) 435-3377 ext 3354.